Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing: effective
body reshaping without surgery
Reduce subcutaneous fat by up to 25% with one treatment
Cryolipolysis is based on the principle that fat cells (adipocytes) are more susceptible to chilling than other cells, and can therefore be killed without damage to surrounding tissue. A single treatment on a particular site is capable of reducing subcutaneous fat by up to 25% at that site.
Clinically proven, safe and effective
What Is Fat Freezing?
Clinically proven, Fat freezing or Cryolipolysis freezes fat cells for a period of time with the aim to permanently reduce them. It’s a non-surgical alternative to liposuction requiring no anaesthesia, is relatively painless and has minimal downtime.
How does it work?
Cryolipolysis is a non-invasive body contouring treatment which reduces fat cell volume through freezing. The method involves the controlled application of cooling for localised reduction of fat deposits, intending to permanently remove them.
Cooltech® is designed for treating localised pockets of fat located in various areas of the body. It has several applicators designed to adapt to all areas of the body thereby enabling one’s figure to be completely remodelled.
Using a cooling process called cool assisted lipolysis, the Cooltech® system targets and eliminate fat cells permanently. This non-invasive procedure selectively targets fat cells without damaging the surrounding tissue.
How Does It Work?
What is Cooltech
Cooltech body sculpting uses Cryolipolysis, the medical treatment for destroying fat cells. The Cooltech system cools fat cells to temperatures that cause fat cell death. This results in up to 30% of the fat removed in the treated area, each treatment. In the weeks that follow treatment, as the fat cells die, they are safely removed by your body’s natural immune system processes. The device suction to draw the target area into an applicator and cooling the area to the desired treatment temperature for maximum fat reduction.
FAT FREEZING PERTH
What areas can be treated?
The Cooltech® system has 6 different applicators that are designed to fit different areas of the body so people of all shapes and sizes are able to transform their figure.
Body areas that can be treated include the abdominal area, ‘love handles’, hips, inner and outer thighs, back, waist, below the buttocks, arms, knees and under the chin. In a single session, two applicators can be applied at the same time, saving you time, and ensuring maximum results in each session.
When Can I Expect Results?
Our patients achieve up to a 30% fat reduction in the treated area. You’ll see noticeable results in just 4 weeks, and can expect final results within 2-3 months of your treatment. During this time, your body slowly eliminates the dead adipocytes (fat cells) through your normal metabolic function. Your body will continue flushing out fat cells for up to 6 months after your treatment.
Where Does The Fat Go And Is It Permanent?
Once frozen, fat cells slowly break down and are transported through the lymphatic system to the liver, where they’re processed out of the body as waste. Once treated, frozen fat cells are permanently removed from your body. Remaining cells can only increase if you put on weight.
Are There Any Side Effects?
Because this is a non-invasive procedure, the risks are very low. After your procedure, some patients may experience: temporary numbness, slight redness, minimal swelling, mild bruising, mild firmness and/or mild pain.
Features & Benefits of Fat Freezing
- Controlled cooling affects fat cells, but does not damage other cells (local panniculitis).
- Control of the cooling process, and protection of the epidermis with gel pads avoids damage to surrounding tissue.
- Non-surgical, in-clinic procedure requiring no anaesthesia
- Patients experience low downtime
- Shifts fat deposits that diet and exercise don’t
- One session can remove up to 25% of the fat cells in the treatment area
- Results usually peak at approximately 12 weeks after treatment
- Shape is a better indication than actual weight. Therefore, it is important to take measurements and photographs before and after each treatment session.
- Fat cells are permanently removed. However, if the patient gains weight, that weight will be deposited somewhere in the body. Therefore, a healthy nutrition and exercise program is important for the best long-term outcome.
- Number of Treatments Required: Usually 1-3 sessions in the same area, 10 – 12 weeks apart. In your consultation you will be advised how many treatments you need in each area, to obtain optimal results.
- Length of Each Treatment: Most Cooltech treatments take 70 minutes, however smaller treatment areas may be shorter (not inclusive of consult)
- Downtime: No downtime
- When do you see results: Between 6 and 12 weeks.
Fat Freezing (Cryolipolysis) Pricing
Fat Freeze Friday
*Price may vary from patient to patient. Terms and conditions apply. Please consult our friendly team for further details and your free consultation.
† Take advantage of our special Friday Only offer.