Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing: effective
body reshaping without surgery
Reduce subcutaneous fat by up to 25% with one treatment
Cryolipolysis is based on the principle that fat cells (adipocytes) are more susceptible to chilling than other cells, and can therefore be killed without damage to surrounding tissue. A single treatment on a particular site is capable of reducing subcutaneous fat by up to 25% at that site.
Clinically proven, safe and effective
What Is Fat Freezing?
Clinically proven, Fat freezing or Cryolipolysis freezes fat cells for a period of time with the aim to permanently reduce them. It’s a non-surgical alternative to liposuction requiring no anaesthesia, is relatively painless and has minimal downtime.
How does it work?
Cryolipolysis is a non-invasive body contouring treatment which reduces fat cell volume through freezing. The method involves the controlled application of cooling for localised reduction of fat deposits, intending to permanently remove them.
Features & Benefits of Fat Freezing
- Controlled cooling affects fat cells, but does not damage other cells (local panniculitis).
- Control of the cooling process, and protection of the epidermis with gel pads avoids damage to surrounding tissue.
- Non-surgical, in-clinic procedure requiring no anaesthesia
- Patients experience low downtime
- Shifts fat deposits that diet and exercise don’t
- One session can remove up to 25% of the fat cells in the treatment area
- Results usually peak at approximately 12 weeks after treatment
- Shape is a better indication than actual weight. Therefore, it is important to take measurements and photographs before and after each treatment session.
- Fat cells are permanently removed. However, if the patient gains weight, that weight will be deposited somewhere in the body. Therefore, a healthy nutrition and exercise program is important for the best long-term outcome.
Fat Freezing (Cryolipolysis) Pricing
Special Introductory Offer
Take advantage of our special introductory offer, to get your body in shape for summer!*
*Price may vary from patient to patient. Terms and conditions apply. Please consult our friendly team for further details and your free consultation.